5 web & mobile software development opportunities every day
Are you a freelancer or web and mobile software development company? Would you like someone to constantly search, manually filter and deliver new, open software development opportunities to you? Array does that. Try Array free for 3 days and get new opportunities delivered in your inbox:Try Array for Free
How does it work?
1. Array's algorithm searches and goes through ~ 500 open *remote* opportunities every day (10k per month) from hundreds of different sources.
2. Then they chose 5 viable opportunities, enrich them with data and deliver them directly to you every morning. (~ 100 per month)
3. You drink your morning coffee then pick the contracts that you like. Then you go and close the deal and enjoy more monthly revenue.
THE "OPPORTUNITY" ANATOMY
What does an opportunity look like?
1. Opportunity headline and description
When you open the daily email with opportunities, we expect you to quickly scan and see if something catches your attention. That is why we've organised the information in a manner that at the top of every opportunity box, first you see what is needed.
2. Company name and info
In order for you to be equipped with the right data for taking advantage of every opportunity, we invest time, energy and resources to check every company manually and dig more info about it.
3. Decision maker(s) contact info
You wont be left on your own after you know who needs what. We go step(s) further and discover WHO needs to be contacted. We strive for two decision makers and we give you even links to their social presence. Isn't that nice?
4. Online presence
Maybe you are thorough and you want to do a quick research too. We got you. That is why we deliver the links to the company's social/online presence. Do your thing.
5. Link to the original posting/source
At the end of every opportunity you will get a link to the original posting too. We don't hide anything since your success is our success. Plus, we get a bonus jars of honey every time you get a lead or close a deal.